EUROCIRCUITS PCB Production Voucher
THIS CAMPAIGN IS VALID FOR EUROPEAN CUSTOMERS ONLY; PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE REGISTRATING!
Terms and conditions
If you buy EAGLE Version 6 Professional or Standard within the period between the 27th of Feb 2012 and the 30th of September 2012 and if you are one of the first 400 registering on this page you will receive a voucher of 30 EUR (excl. VAT) for your prototype production at Eurocircuits.
This campaign is subject to the fulfillment of the following criteria:
1. You have purchased a new EAGLE Version 6 Professional or Standard license from Farnell or CadSoft directly (upgrades to version 6 are excluded from the participation in this campaign).
2. You have to be a customer based in Europe.
3. This purchase was made within the period from 27th of Feb 2012 and the 30th of September 2012.
4. Only if you register this purchase on http://www.cadsoft.de/eurocircuits-campaign/ and are one of the first 400 to register within the aforementioned time frame, you will receive a voucher.
No responsibility will be accepted if we do not receive your registration for any reason, including technical error.
5. If you fulfill the aforementioned criteria you will receive a voucher code to be used for a PCB production at Eurocircuits (www.eurocircuits.com) from CadSoft by email. Voucher codes will be sent out monthly. There is no entitlement to receive the voucher at a specific time. If you do not receive a voucher code at least 5 weeks after your registration you have not been amongst the first 400 to purchase and register or you did not meet one of the other eligibility requirements set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
6. Please note that the voucher received is valid until the 1st October 2012. Once the boards are delivered, while invoicing the shipment, the Eurocircuits administration automatically deducts the value of the voucher code of the invoice. Deducting the amount of the voucher is only possible if the invoice amount is equal or larger than the value of the code. Only one code per PCB order will be accepted and deducted from the invoice.
7. You are not permitted to participate in the campaign if by doing so you may cause yourself to be in breach of any agreement (including but not limited to any contract of employment) to which you are party or in breach of any law, regulation or rule.
8. We reserve the right to verify the eligibility of any registration before the voucher is sent out. You agree to give us evidence that you have legally purchased EAGLE Version 6.
9. Fraud ormisconduct excludes you from the participation in this campaign.
11. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this campaign shall be governed by and construed in accordance with German law. The German courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction. The application of the United Nations convention on the sale of goods (Vienna Convention) is hereby excluded.
12. This campaign is being run by CadSoft Computer GmbH, Pleidolfweg 15, 84568 Pleiskirchen and Eurocircuits, Antwerpsesteenweg 66, 2800 Mechelen, Belgium (hereinafter referred to as „us“, „we“ etc.). This campaign is only valid for Europe.
13. The products bought from Eurocircuit using the voucher are supplied with the benefit of any warranties set out in the standard terms and conditions of Eurocircuits, but subject to all exclusions and limitations set out in those terms and conditions of sale. CadSoft GmbH cannot accept any liability and hereby expressly excludes all and any liability with regard to any products purchased from Eurocircuit.
14. By participation in this campaign you will be deemed to have read, understood, accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. We advise you to print and keep safe a copy of the Ts and Cs.
15. CadSoft reserves the right to revise the Ts and Cs from time to time. Revised Ts and Cs will be posted on CadSoft’s website and it is a condition of participation that you will comply with such amendments from time to time.
16. Please address any queries relating to this campaign to email@example.com.